Translate this blog....

Saturday, March 13, 2021

COVID, Science, Peace & Faith

I am having a night of insomnia. At least it's not wasted. While sitting up, I found something that I wanted to share from YouTube. 

This video is a reminder to me that 1) God is in charge, 2) Anything can create panic if we allow it, 3) COVID is not the only health issue to exist.


Like many Christians, I have struggled not to give in to fear and panic during this whole COVID situation. Because I have a fairly serious existing health condition, I sometimes let myself get caught up in the panic and madness that is 2020-2021. Listening to someone I respect as a fellow Christian speak on this subject has been helpful. And I am reminded that prayer is my best defense in anything.

For we know that if our earthly house of this tabernacle were dissolved, we have a building of God, an house not made with hands, eternal in the heavens. (2 Corinthians 5:1 KJV)




So, just to reiterate...


By the way, Dr. Lisle is featured in several YouTube videos discussing God and science. He and the late Chuck Missler are favorite speakers of mine and I am glad for the videos preserving their talks.

Peace

--Free