Translate this blog....

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Bzz Campaign for L'Oreal

I got my Advanced Revitalift kit from BzzAgent today. If you've perused Trudy's Tracks you might have checked out BzzAgent under the category of Opinion Sites. If you haven't heard of opinion sites, you should seriously check them out now.

Back to my L'Oreal kit. I recieved a FREE, full-sized set of the SPF15 Day Lotion and Night Cream and a packet of samples of both to hand out to friends.

The way the Bzz campaigns work is, you try products & then spread the word. Between She Speaks & Bzz Agent, I've gotten to try (for FREE) everything from deodorant to chocolate to healthy snacks to cholestoral-lowering liquid nutrients. If you check their site, you will see that they have current campaigns for Pepsi, Clean & Clear, Neutrogena, and the GameWave entertainment system among many others...

I'm pretty excited about the L'Oreal product tryout because even though I have been blessed with great genes, I'm still about to hit 48 on birthday calendar. Just because I have great skin doesn't mean I don't like to baby it along! Every little bit helps...

So, here's the thing: I need to get a "before" pic so that I can do an "after" pic in 8 weeks. I have to do something in good, natural lighting to catch every nook & cranny! LOL I'm a dummy with my camera phone and with putting my pics online, but I am going to see if one of my techno-savvy nieces can hook me up. I will post the "before" pic here on the blog & (if I can manage it) either update every now and then or (definitely) get the "after" pic posted.

I'm telling you ladies (okay, guys too!) you need to get in on some of these opinion sites. This is a way to voice off about products you like (or not), and at least this way you get to try most of the stuff for free.