Translate this blog....

Thursday, January 01, 2009

New Year New Me

Oh, what a year it's been! Not a good year, but that's okay. I have lived and learned and survived.

2009 is going to be a year of "come back" for me.

I am going to get on my feet financially (despite being ripped off by a family member)
I am going to date again (with or without my husband)
I am going to finish a book
I am going to end up living in the place I fell in love with
I am going to be going to writers' conferences and get-togethers
I might even host a writers group

By this time next year, I will be (God willing to let me be here) decorating a home and going for regular pedicures and manicures.

I may not be living high on the hog, but I will be living life.
If everything really works out, I will be in a good, stable relationship with a man who values me.

And, most of all, I will be able to look back and say to God with thanks: "Look Where You Brought Me From."

Everyone stay safe and blessed and have a wonderful 2009!

Peace
--Free