Translate this blog....

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Silly Love Songs

"You'd think that people would have had enough of silly love songs. But I look around me and I see it isn't so. Some people wanna fill the world with silly love songs. And what's wrong with that? I'd like to know, cause here I go again..."

Oh, how I love Paul McCartney. You knew the man had a special love with Linda - how else could he have written such wonderful lyrics?

Anyway, like Mr. McCartney says, here I go again. I've got a whole playlist of love songs (well, mostly) on my songza:

In The Deep - Bird York
Everything Is Everything - Lauryn Hill
Before I Let Go - Frankie Beverly & Maze
No One Else On Earth - Wynona Judd
She's His Only Need - Wynona Judd
Beast of Burden - Rolling Stones
God Only Knows - Beach Boys
Wait for Me - Hall & Oates
Sarah Smile - Hall & Oates
Fire & Rain - James Taylor
Turn Your Lights Down Low - Lauryn Hill
It's You That I Need - Enchantment
Chasing Pavements - Adele
So Into You - Fabolous & Tamia
I Love You Too Much - Frankie & Maze
Do You Wanna Dance - Bette Midler

So, while I'm listening to this music, the thought hit me that the performers are all such different people, but they all have the heart in common. I hope they all end up in heaven with me so that I can get a concert!

In case you're interested (or just nosy!), I think this link will let you subscribe to my songza feed.

Peace
--Free