- Fingers that type as fast as thoughts come into my head.
- To have my thoughts print right out onto the page.
- To think my story right into the heads of readers.
- Not wasting time thinking thoughts like those last three.
- The ability to read through my work without adding, deleting and re-writing parts.
- To not have to stop and laugh, cry or meditate on something I've written.
- For writers to get the same kind of attention that someone does for doing something idiotic or pointless that went "viral" online.
- Someone to clean my house when I get into a writing mania and just cannot be bothered with doing earthly things like chores.
- Money enough to write without worrying about work or whether the bills in my mailbox are white, blue or pink this month.
- A sponsor.
- A sponsor with a big bank account and a bigger heart for artists.
- A sponsor who doesn't think that sleeping with him is part of the deal.
- A drink.
- A drink and a cigarette, if I could still smoke.
- Being able to smoke only when I am in writing mode and being able to not smoke when I'm out of writing mode.
- A magic mug that refills itself with hot coffee, cream and sugar as I need it.
- A safe, non-addictive drug like cocaine that would let me write for hours on end without becoming fatigued but that wouldn't cause wars or any other type of crime.
- God to let me live long enough to finish writing out all the stories I have in stored in my heart and soul.
- Some way to make all these wishes come true.
- And, if I can't have these wishes, then I'd settle for all the stuff on my Amazon list.
Thursday, February 27, 2014
My Writer's Wishlist
So. I finally broke down and tried this particular subscription box. I didn't even think about trying the fifty-dollar seasonal box, but...
I originally wanted to test this product because we happen to have 2 small (indoor) dogs and 2 cats. What I ended doing was testing it on a ...
My hair is pretty happy right now. Between the shampoo and conditioner that I am so in love with and this new leave-in, I feel as if I'm...