Translate this blog....

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

***REVIEW*** Arm & Hammer Truly Radiant Toothpaste

My Smiley 360* kit for Arm & Hammer's Truly Radiant arrived yesterday.




Since I got home late (and had already brushed my teeth), I started using the Arm & Hammer this morning. Of course, I will have to come back and update this review when I have used the toothpaste for at least a week. (Did I mention that my Smiley360 kit included a very nice Spinbrush from Arm & Hammer - batteries included? It did and I am loving it.)

In the mornings, I brush my teeth always for at least three or four minutes. This is because I am nervous about damage from the methotrexate and other meds I take for my sarcoidosis. Usually, I end up with lots and lots of foaming from the pastes I have used. It's a little bit messy. The first thing I noticed with the Truly Radiant is that the paste did not foam and run like others do. Because of the lack of foam, I was actually wondering just how clean my teeth were getting! The instructions on the Spinbrush were to use it for at least 2 minutes. Running short on time, I kept to the 2 minutes instead of my usualy three or four.

Results?



Wow.

Not only did my teeth feel really clean, I found it easy to rinse my mouth with just a swish of water. As for the whitening effects: yes, I could already (after the one brushing) tell that my morning coffee stains were gone. My breath felt clean - no overpowering lingering of the mint-flavor from the paste - which I really like. (I hate any kind of lingering flavors in toothpastes!)

I can't wait to check back later this weekend with an update on this product.

Visit the Truly Radiant site here for more information and a coupon.

Peace
--Free

*DISCLOSURE: I received free a 4.3oz tube of Arm & Hammer's Truly Radiant Whitening & Enamel Strengthening toothpaste and Spinbrush as part of my Smiley360 membership. (If you join Smiley360 and use me as your referral, I will earn some smiles!)