Wednesday, April 16, 2014

***REVIEW*** Arm & Hammer Truly Radiant Toothpaste

My Smiley 360* kit for Arm & Hammer's Truly Radiant arrived yesterday.




Since I got home late (and had already brushed my teeth), I started using the Arm & Hammer this morning. Of course, I will have to come back and update this review when I have used the toothpaste for at least a week. (Did I mention that my Smiley360 kit included a very nice Spinbrush from Arm & Hammer - batteries included? It did and I am loving it.)

In the mornings, I brush my teeth always for at least three or four minutes. This is because I am nervous about damage from the methotrexate and other meds I take for my sarcoidosis. Usually, I end up with lots and lots of foaming from the pastes I have used. It's a little bit messy. The first thing I noticed with the Truly Radiant is that the paste did not foam and run like others do. Because of the lack of foam, I was actually wondering just how clean my teeth were getting! The instructions on the Spinbrush were to use it for at least 2 minutes. Running short on time, I kept to the 2 minutes instead of my usualy three or four.

Results?



Wow.

Not only did my teeth feel really clean, I found it easy to rinse my mouth with just a swish of water. As for the whitening effects: yes, I could already (after the one brushing) tell that my morning coffee stains were gone. My breath felt clean - no overpowering lingering of the mint-flavor from the paste - which I really like. (I hate any kind of lingering flavors in toothpastes!)

I can't wait to check back later this weekend with an update on this product.

Visit the Truly Radiant site here for more information and a coupon.

Peace
--Free

*DISCLOSURE: I received free a 4.3oz tube of Arm & Hammer's Truly Radiant Whitening & Enamel Strengthening toothpaste and Spinbrush as part of my Smiley360 membership. (If you join Smiley360 and use me as your referral, I will earn some smiles!)

4 comments:

  1. Yes i bought some today which is the19th and I'm amazed how good my teeth looked after i brushed. Tryna find reviews for it but it is a new toothpaste but i love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's good stuff. Jae. Let me know what you think after a week. I'll update the review then too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been using it now for 3 days, and I am a huge fan. My whole mouth feels cleaner, and It doesn't leave a minty overpowering taste like my last tooth paste. Huge fan, thanks for the blog, it helped steer me in the right direction!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Right on, Leslie! I'm still loving it. A fellow blogger of mine says she's going to have her son use it to see if it helps with staining from childhood meds. (You know what I like about it after a couple weeks' use? My teeth look as good as they do when I wear red lipstick! LOL - all us girls love that trick, don't we?)

    ReplyDelete


Featured Post

Shalimar (the fragrance) Has a Brother & I Love Him

Shalimar perfume was once my  scent. Not just the perfume, but even the EDT and the lotions smelled amazing on my body. Shalimar, my sweet S...