Translate this blog....

Monday, March 17, 2014

Today's Word is "Crappy"


  • We had a few days of sunshine and break-up weather. I got all happy and energized. God said "Psych!" and let about a millions inches of snow dump all over my good mood.
  • My writing was going so well, I got cocky. "Cocky" ran into a big old brick plot wall. I spent 2 hours staring at a blinking cursor before I gave up and watched three episodes of "Scrubs" just to keep from sticking a fork in my head.
  • I'm too sad for music right now.
  • I need something good to happen in my life. Even just something minor. Maybe something fun showing up in my mail instead of another bill to cry about.
  • I shouldn't have joked about Planet Fitness the other day. I had to get more groceries for the week and just about depleted my bank account. I guess the exercise fairy heard that shit I was talking and called in a favor with the money fairy to put a whooping on my ass.
  • I'm almost too tired to even pray about being too tired.
  • I had to hide my razors because, like always, when I get in this kind of a mood, I think of shaving my head bald to get my mind off whatever's bugging me.
  • I'm exhausted and don't know why. I don't want to call my doctor because he might ask me to come in for an appointment. Going anywhere right now means getting out in that wet ass snow. I just don't have the energy.
  • Come to think of it, I don't even have to energy to deal with this post right now, so I'm out.
--Free