|comes with a little stopper|
to make application easier.
- I've got a birthday coming up next month that starts with 5 and ends with 3.
- I manage to do a lot of smiling, despite life & it's worries. And all that smiling is showing up in the corners of my eyes and around my mouth!
- In the past few years, because of my illness and the meds, I gained 60lbs and have now lost 40 of those pounds. My face joined my body in the game and went from "elfin" and "aquiline" to "round" and "chubby". And that pendulum is now swinging back to the thinner version of me.
- I've always had youthful skin and I really want to keep my face at thirty, even if my body insists on celebrating every freaking birthday...
- You'll see why I'm trying the product when you get a look at the pics posted below!
Also, right off the bat, I like what that this product is vegan (even though I'm not!) and not tested on animals. Yay. Nothing had to suffer for my vanity. Another plus: read the disclaimer at the bottom of this post. Now, on to my pre-use expectations as I begin using today (note the date of post):
- I want to see some change in skin texture (less dry, a little plumping).
- A decrease in the wrinkling around my mouth and outer edge of my eye-line.
- An overall better make-up free look to my skin.
- Any improvement that I can get with the fine lines.
- Clinically tested & proven to stimulate collagen, reversing the effects of aging.
- Highest quality Vitamin C serum available on the market. Guaranteed to work.
- Serum will remove toxins & create collagen, diminishing fine lines & wrinkles.
- Organic ingredients make the product perfect for all skin types (dry, oily, sensitive).
- Mfd in the USA by a top of the line FDA certified cosmetics lab.
Customers are advised to use the product for 45 days, then check for results. If not happy with those results, that's when that money-back guarantee kicks in. (I want to finish the review before my birthday, so, I'll give it 5 weeks. Close enough!)
And.........Here we go!
These are pics of my face on this day, before I start using the product. I tried to do with and without makeup, before and after applying the product and my regular moisturizer (Anew).
|Ewwww... no makeup to hide the imperfections!|
|Not as bad in B&W! Note the smile lines at my mouth. |
(Looking at the pic,I'm sure not smiling now!)
|Better. Much better with some color,|
even without makeup.
|Ewww Pt 2! Hate the age spots.|
|All makeup removed from this area|
to show mouth lines. Ugh!
|This is with product and moisturizer,|
but no makeup.
|Creepy eye! LOL|
|Lines & pores! Oh, my!|
(Gotta do a dye job on the hair.)
|MAKEUP! Yes!!! I should super-size this pic!|
That right there, posting those closeup/no makeup pics? Sheer act of bravery! By the way, as far as how my skin feels - when I first applied it, I realized that it does dry fairly quickly. It goes on smoothly with a sort of slick feeling. When my skin dried, there was a very subtle tightness, which felt similar to when I use a toner product. Once I applied my moisturizer, my skin felt normal.
***DISCLAIMER: I recieved this product free of charge to try for this review, but was not otherwise compensated.***