|Even the logo is cool|
There's a lot of use you can get out of the app, but I'll try covering it from my personal perspective:
- I can see sales/prices for stores in my area
- I'm lazy and don't want to drive all over town comparing prices, so...
- I can choose to view sales "at a glance" (ex: sales & coupons, top clearance items, or by category, or Editor's Pick)
- When checking stores I prefer, I can see at a glance how may items they have on sale
- Because my stores are listed, I never forget to check one (that I might otherwise forget)
- I can view sales "by category" (women, men, home, electronics, etc.)
- If I like one of the listed stores, I can "follow" it via the app
- I can view and add items to my "Shopping List", see end date of sale, get item details, share details with friends, map location, call the location
- If I want, I can create a "Shopping Circle" with friends & family. (That's all I need, huh? A bunch of shopaholics with an app to enable us!)
Whew! That's a lot, right? Because you can track and view so much information with the app, I like that I can go into profile and see what I've got going on: my shopping circle, stores I'm following, categories I'm following (I almost forgot to mention that), items on my price-watch list (did I mention that one?), and the items I've "Liked."
Like I said, there's a lot to like about this app. Currently, my favorite part of it is checking the sales and coupons.
I got so wrapped up in the app, I forgot to mention Zoomingo online.
Have fun & don't blame me for your shopping addiction!