Wednesday, May 28, 2014

**REVIEW** Insta Natural Youth Express Age-Defying Moisturizer

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

Insta Natural Youth Express Age-Defying Moisturizer is certainly one of the most natural I've seen.

with a pump applicator
Here is a partial list of ingredients:

Botanical Hyaluronic acid;
blend of Vitamin C,
Vitamin B5,
MSM,
Cocoa Butter,
Green Tea
and Cucumber Distillate;
Aloe Vera,
Coconut oil,
Jojoba oil,
Sunflower oil,
Rosehip oil,
Flaxseed oil,
Avocado oil,
Lemongrass,
Evening Primrose

It's "98%" natural. There is Cetyl, Ceteayl and Stearyl alcohols and various ingredients listed that account for the other 2%.


The first two things I noticed as I read the labels: 1) Product contains an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA), which may increase skin sensitivity to sun, and 2) Despite those other 2% of the ingredients, product is safe to use around the eyes.

(By the way, I like that the label included a warning for anyone possibly allergic to tree nuts.)

At the first application, I felt that it was a bit heavy for my skin - sort of weighty and sticky. After a couple of minutes of massaging it in well, I liked the feel much better. It feels nourishing and gives my skin a slightly (very slightly) tingly sensation.

My skin feels hydrated, as promised, and it also feels very toned. After a moment or two, it's as if my body heat worked with the product to let it absorb into my face so that the initial "weighty-sticky" feel dissipated completely. Any dryness was certainly gone.

I did some scanning research of a few of the ingredients and noticed that they are supposed to be excellent for skin care and hydration. And, of course, I am crazy about the "mostly natural" thing.

I like it, but I will only be wearing it to bed. My skin is one of those sensitive types and I live in a place where we get something like 18 hours of sun during the summer. Sunscreen use is advised.

You can use the link at the beginning of this post to get the product at Amazon, or you can visit the InstaNatural website here. Note the 100 Days 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Nice.

Peace
--Free

**DISCLOSURE NOTICE**
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Featured Post

Shalimar (the fragrance) Has a Brother & I Love Him

Shalimar perfume was once my  scent. Not just the perfume, but even the EDT and the lotions smelled amazing on my body. Shalimar, my sweet S...