Found this at Perfumania here in Anchorage while looking for Mother's Day gifts.
It's a refillable atomizer by Travalo. Other than being perfect as a gift, here are the other plusses of this item:
|Cute, handy, affordable|
- Cute (see the colors below)
- Sturdy (is glass, not plastic)
- Handy (really does fit well in purse or pocket)
- Refills (at least at my local Perfumania) are just $10
- Refilling with your own perfume spray bottles is pretty easily done
- 65 sprays for your 10 bucks
- compared to "mini-sized" fragrances, it's cheaper
I was worried about how messy it would be to refill the atomizer until I watched the clerk at Perfumania set up my gift bottle. It was really pretty simple. I had one of those wish-I'd-thought-of-that moments when I realized the process is similar to using butane lighter.
Good thing I found this. The perfume I wanted to gift was in the $90 range. That wasn't going to happen this year!
|couldn't find this size in local store :-(|
It's Honey by Marc Jacobs. By the way, I am in love with this perfume myself. If I start saving up right this minute, I might be able to "put a little something on it" by next year. Beautifully layered fragrance! Just amazing.
|How freaking cute is the bottle!!!|
You know that bottle is one you'd keep forver...
Before I forget, here are the various colors the Travalo atomizer comes in:
|I'm partial to the gold one|