Translate this blog....

Thursday, May 22, 2014

**In Depth REVIEW*** Nature's Best Vitamin C Serum (PART II)

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial. Okay, here goes Part 2 of this review of Nature's Best Vitamin C Serum.

First, let me say that I like the glass dropper that came with the serum because it keeps me from wasting any of the product. My next favorite thing: my moisturizer seems to work better when applied after the serum. You guys know how I am about my moisturizers!

Let's pause a moment

Before I give you my opinion, let me say here that I wouldn't use this product if I were not at the age I am. If you are young, I don't recommend using anti-aging products. Also, no matter what your age, before using anti-aging products, you should try regulating your nutrition and water intake to see if that is what your skin really needs. (By the way, I have already done these things. I am just at an age when I do need something to help my skin retain the moisture I get from adequate water intake and good nutrition.)

Now, on to the review of this particular product:

Am I noticing a difference in my skin? Some.

It's been just 8 days (and the guarantee is for after 45 days), but I can tell that my skin is less dry at the end of the day and first thing in the morning. Before this (especially in the summer), I sometimes would apply a bit of moisturizer during middle of the night bathroom trips. I hate for my skin to feel tight and dry.

I have some age spots (as you can see), and I can tell that they were not as noticeable after using the serum for just over a week. Also, my forehead lines seem to be fading (and I almost can't tell I have them once I apply my face powder).

The best way to tell if an anti-aging product is working is to ask someone who will be honest with both praise and criticism. For me, that "someone" is my sister! She says that she can tell a little bit of difference after this week. She said my lines seem "softer".

I'll take that.

For myself, I really like that I am seeing any results. I'm not seeing drastic results, but I am seeing more than I have with other products. And it's only been 8 days. I've tried other anti-aging products that didn't work at all - not even after months of trying them out - or that, if they do work, I'll never be able to afford to find out. I'm going to keep using this to see what happens in a few more weeks. (Then I'll do Part 3.)

Best of all, this is a simple and easy product to use. It doesn't take add a lot of time to my regular daily facial cleansing and moisturizing routine - which is a good thing because, otherwise, I might not bother to use it!

So, yep, this is something I would recommend to my "peers" (notice I didn't mention ages!) for a couple of reasons:
  1. Excellent customer service
  2. Product is not outrageously priced
  3. It lasts a long time
  4. It comes with the no-questions-asked money-back guarantee.
Here is what my forehead lines looked like on the 14th:

On the 14th

On the 14th
Here is what they looked like this morning:

Today (8 days)
Catch you up on the latest when I check back in another few weeks.

Peace
--Free

**DISCLOSURE**
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.