Translate this blog....

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Messages From Men (& a message from me)

As usual, I started my online morning flight check with a visit to G+. Best read so far is an article about 15 things men want women to know (Thanks, John S.!)  Let me tell you ladies - this stuff is better than you'd guess. Some of the things mentioned, I know. I had to learn the hard way, but... Some of the stuff is very sweet. At any rate, it's definitely worth a read through.

As for my personal message, I just want to say that I am not going to be doing a lot of my usual blog posts.  I am putting together humor material to send to an agent. If I don't like that route, I will go the independent way. Whatever.

I will be posting and sharing stuff here. This blog, after all, is my therapy. In the meantime, for the folks I stay in touch with via email, I'm still here and...









Peace
--Free